Some General Exclusions
PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITION means any condition for which :
- Insured not taking all reasonable efforts in safeguarding property or avoiding injury;
- Participation in extreme sports and sporting activities;
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases, AIDS, HIV infections and AIDS related infections;
- Mental or nervous disorders;
- Suicide or attempted suicide or intentional self-inflicted injuries;
- Childbirth & Pregnancy (except Section 3 and Section 7);
- When insured not fit to travel or travelling against the advice of a Medical Practitioner;
- Insured travelling as operator or crew member in aircraft or Common Carrier;
- Engaging in naval, mitilary, air force service or operations, or testing of any conveyance, or engaging in manual work.
- You received medical treatment, diagnosis, consultation or prescribed drugs within a twelve (12) month period preceding the commencement of a Trip; or
- Medical advice or treatment was recommended by a Medical Practitioner within a twelve (12) month period preceding the commencement of a Trip; or
- A reasonable person in the circumstances would be expected to be aware of within a twelve (12) month period preceding the commencement of a Trip.
- Zone 1 : Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos
- Zone 2: Countries in Zone 1, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Mongolia, Maldives, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Zone 3: Countries in Zone 1 & Zone 2, Australia, New Zealand, Korea, Japan and the rest of the world excluding Afghanistan, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Sudan and Syria.
- AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. will not cover any loss, injury, damage or legal liability arising directly or indirectly from travel in, to, or through Afghanistan, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Sudan or Syria.
Note : Please refer to the Policy for the specific terms, conditions and exclusions.