As we tirelessly deliver the best service for our passengers, planning a journey with Garuda expands your preference on how you would like to indulge yourself while flying. Free your travelling experience from all the unnecessary fuss. Enjoy yourself while we take you anywhere you wish to go.
Plan the Trip
- Share your enjoyment to the fullest by planning and reserving the journey in advance
- Choose the most flexible ticket price to enable you to change your reservation.
- Pack your personal belonging sufficiently.
- Please ensure that you have sufficient travel documents :
- Passport validity for at least 6 months from the date of entire trip
- Visa requirements : Blank page in the passport if visa on arrival is required
- For Indonesian residing in Singapore/overseas,please ensure that you have your overseas address stamped at the last page of your passport.
- Internet / mobile check-in is available from 24hours up to 4 hours prior to flight departure.
For internet check-in, log on to http://www.garuda-indonesia.com/sg/en/ssci.page?
And mobile check-in,log on to m.garuda-indonesia.com
- Be at the airport at least 2 (two) hours before scheduled flight. Check-in counter will be opened 2 hours before departure and closed 45 minutes before departure and passengers must be at the boarding hall 20 minutes before departure.
- Garuda Indonesia is located at Changi Airport Terminal 3, Row 5 in Singapore instead of Row 1
- At Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Garuda Indonesia flight counters are located at Terminal II/E for International Destination and Terminal 3 for Domestic Destination.
Baggage means such articles, effect and other personal property of a customer as are necessary or appropriate for wear, use, comfort or convenience in connection with the trip. Unless otherwise specified, it includes both checked and unchecked baggage of the customer. Articles such as medicine, money, jewelry, negotiable paper, securities, valuable and documents shall not be included in checked baggage, but should be carried by customer at all times. We recommend that you pack your belongings in proper suitcases to avoid damage to your luggage or its contents during its transportation. All Baggage (Checked / Unchecked Baggage) must be X-rayed We remind you to attach an English nametag, address and telephone number will be helpful for identification in case your baggage lost during transportation. Garuda Indonesia offers you blank nametag free of charge in all check-in counters.